Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I be knoweth something...

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Screenshot_20201220-162414_Message+.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Twas I. Wish I had a really cool story, but no. Our group pushed our asses off last two days with very few deer seen. I had already made the decision to cut out around 3 to go hunt with a buddy who has had some nice ones coming out to a spot he had permission for. Right after our group went their own ways my buddy called and told me a guy in their group wounded a biggun a couple hours prior but lost it In some private. My buddy left some voicemails to them but didnt expect a reply. So their group disbanded after. My buddy was at home when those landowners called him and said they went out after that buck but he went back from where he came. Long story short the guy that originally wounded him was 25 miles away and butchering a doe and didnt wanna come back to see if they could locate him. Buddy asked me if I wanted to walk a ditch to see if he held up in there. Sure as shit he tried letting us walk by. My buddy spotted him and motioned to me. I shot him In his bed. Good looking main frame 10 with sit brows and a extra kicker off his left brow.
20201220_162658.jpg
IMG_2419.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg
IMG_2418.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Twas I. Wish I had a really cool story, but no. Our group pushed our asses off last two days with very few deer seen. I had already made the decision to cut out around 3 to go hunt with a buddy who has had some nice ones coming out to a spot he had permission for. Right after our group went their own ways my buddy called and told me a guy in their group wounded a biggun a couple hours prior but lost it In some private. My buddy left some voicemails to them but didnt expect a reply. So their group disbanded after. My buddy was at home when those landowners called him and said they went out after that buck but he went back from where he came. Long story short the guy that originally wounded him was 25 miles away and butchering a doe and didnt wanna come back to see if they could locate him. Buddy asked me if I wanted to walk a ditch to see if he held up in there. Sure as shit he tried letting us walk by. My buddy spotted him and motioned to me. I shot him In his bed. Good looking main frame 10 with sit brows and a extra kicker off his left brow.
View attachment 116831View attachment 116832View attachment 116833View attachment 116834View attachment 116835

Great buck! Congratulations on another great deer harvest!