Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

House building

Crappieking15

Earth
Are you building this your self or a company... I’m sure U have mentioned it I have been in and out sorry looking great.. mines goin to be the same layout but with cedar siding

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Are you building this your self or a company... I’m sure U have mentioned it I have been in and out sorry looking great.. mines goin to be the same layout but with cedar siding

I am the GC but we contracted out the log work to a builder that only does log homes, they are doing the dry in from basement walls to tar paper.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
4AA95A63-C60B-4979-BBF4-761F67AB6731.jpeg
Got all the sip panels on, one more day to frame in the roofs of the 3 gables, then the paper can go down and it will stop raining in the dang house. Sadly they are calling for rain Sunday night through Monday night, with over an inch expected. I am sick of rain, will be taking 2 huge tarps over tomorrow to cover up things.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Moving slower than molasses on a cold January day, but with all the dang rain, I guess that is to be expected.
Weather looks much better for a couple weeks after the rain moves through. They should be able too knock a bunch out then.... Fingers crossed for you.