Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
342269D0-9B4F-455E-9E77-88390E839073.jpeg
Wife surprised me good for father’s day, didn’t know anything about “reaging” liquor, but sounds pretty cool, they say you can take cheap whiskey, sotch, bourbon, etc and make good stuff. We will see it is full of water know to get it swole up.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Happy belated Father's Day to all the dad's out there. One of those tough days being the first one without my dad. My wife and kids sure helped get me through it tho.

I feel you Chuck. This was our second. Last year I was feeling melancholically but it didn't feel real yet. This year was a little tougher to be honest. Probably because we lost Grandma (Dad's Mom) just beforehand and it brought up a bunch of Dad memories. They'll get better. If not. . . we'll keep telling ourselves that.

I feel you Chuck. This was our second. Last year I was feeling melancholically but it didn't feel real yet. This year was a little tougher to be honest. Probably because we lost Grandma (Dad's Mom) just beforehand and it brought up a bunch of Dad memories. They'll get better. If not. . . we'll keep telling ourselves that.

Yes, we all have to keep going and thinking positive. They wouldn't want us to do anything but that. What made it even tougher was scrolling through FB and seeing all the posts. I contemplated making a tribute myself and got to scrolling through old pics and even looking through picture albums. Never made a post but refreshed a lot of good memories in the meantime. Just doesn't seem real and it's already (only) been 6 months.

Reactions: hickslawns