Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got the ball rolling

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I suck at it TOO buddy. We can't all have sheds falling out our ass like Ric!!! :smiley_crocodile:

LMAO BIGTIME! That made me laugh out loud Jesse! Thanks!

I wonder when JD is going to start posting! He's prolly shitting them out 4 at a time!hehehe

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
LMAO BIGTIME! That made me laugh out loud Jesse! Thanks!

I wonder when JD is going to start posting! He's prolly shitting them out 4 at a time!hehehe

No kidding. You two are the only fellers I know that can walk 4-5 miles and shit out a couple hundred inches of bone likes its nothing! You could park a Booner in your ass!!! :smiley_crocodile:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
As diablo would say.."buncha queers" haha.

Walked a few more miles today, on what i figured would be my best spot..only to have one shed, which Taylor found. My confidence meter went wayyy down after today. But, we're gonna go back out and hunt the rest of the farm in a few days or so. He should be posting up the pics of the shed. I'll post the pics of the deer the sheds are from.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Here's the deer, he found his left side.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a sweet freakin' shed! Great mass, awesome color and great condition! Congrats fellas!

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Well we walked a total of around 13 miles this weekend, who knows how many hours. I found 2 sheds, on neighboring properties. Taylor posted pics of the smaller one from Saturday, and here's the one the bigger one I found today. We found a total of 6 sheds between 3 of us. Not a bad amount I suppose.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Yeah both were actually found in hayfeilds. We skirted the edges of a big hayfeild then the other was between a bedding area and a cornfeild.