Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordo's 2013-2014 Hunting Journal

Kaiser878

ohio
Ill restate this. I'm 100% positive its not him. Brows are dead give away. And that deers frame is no where near the size of your.big one's frame

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ill restate this. I'm 100% positive its not him. Brows are dead give away. And that deers frame is no where near the size of your.big one's frame

1000% agree! Not even remotely a possibility it's the same deer! Have a drink and get back after him!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Not the same deer buddy. Look at the mass, the bladed spike, no bumps where the main beam and other tines would have broken. It's not him! Now quit your pouting and sober up, you got a deer to kill tomorrow!

Gordo

Athens County
Alright. starting to see the light. Crazy stint. I am a bit freaked that he hasnt show up on cam in a while.. Jumping to conclusions? I guess. My first thought was he's dead. Who knows.

Feeling like an idiot. Thanks for the re-set. TOO fund will be happy. Really feelin like an idiot.

Hope he's still alive. Im crashing.
Obviously need some sleep

Gordo

Athens County
Thought process honestly was 'where the fugg is he' after checking cam. When my brain gets rolling like that common sense usually goes out the window.

I couldnt accept that he was possibly dead... Time will tell

Gordo

Athens County
Well, my fingers are crossed that he's still alive.

After getting pics of him Every single day, he's now been a no show since Sunday.
I hope he had just smartened up to me trying to kill him, and is avoiding that locatiom.

So to counter that, i went and spread some corn/cam in the location i had it up till gun season when i slowly transitioned to the new bait location.

Could be wishful thinking. If he doesnt show up at that location, i'llbe deflated

Gordo

Athens County
Are you checking cams every day Gordo?

Can get away with it due to location. The daytime phoros i have of him where both a couple hours after i checked cam/replenished corn.

I really have a bad feeling that he's done for. Nothing since that cold snap. Doesnt make any sense with how regularly i was getting photos. He has never dissappeared for 2 days, let alone a week.

Ugh. Still holding onto the dream by a thread, but have a sick feeling about it..