Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Giant Ohio Buck

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Hell of a deer. He must own the land or feel pretty damn confident he won't lose permission to someone with deeper pockets because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be posting that on Facebook. Congrats to him on a true monarch.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw that! Wow! Amazing deer right there. Not hearing anyone throwing up smack talk either. Looks like an older guy. Be nice to have no rumors or bashing of the guy (assuming it is legit as it seems to be.)

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great buck!! Congrats to the older gentleman that shot it.. Goes to show, don't rule us over the hill retirees out... Morgan County giant was also shot by an older gentleman. Damn retirees they have TOO much time on their hands.. As for Carrol County, and Morgan County wow this is going to take some pressure off that other county, that I won't mention.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Great buck!! Congrats to the older gentleman that shot it.. Goes to show, don't rule us over the hill retirees out... Morgan County giant was also shot by an older gentleman. Damn retirees they have TOO much time on their hands.. As for Carrol County, and Morgan County wow this is going to take some pressure off that other county, that I won't mention.
Pressures been off😂. Fairfield county 270+", Morgan county 220", Carroll 280". No big deer around here😎

angelzd28

Word is it was shot right outside of Mineral City on the Carrol/Tuscarawas county border. Not far from where my sister lives. But who knows, ridiculous deer none the less!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
WOW, JUST WOW!!!!

Wonder how big his home range was and how visual he was. Deer scoring 150+ tend to draw plenty of attention thus hordes of hunting pressure and the numbers of trail cameras begin to ramp up. If that’s the case they sure kept it hush hush pretty well. Congratulations to the hunter, WOW......what a giant!