Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FYI. Kentucky Suspends NR Turkey Tag Sales.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I believe Illinois has closed all public land period,which includes turkey hunting... Turkey hunting is still permitted on private land... New Jersey is still open state wide.... I'm surprised at this with our wonderfull governor, as he's anti hunting big time....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I believe Illinois has closed all public land period,which includes turkey hunting... Turkey hunting is still permitted on private land... New Jersey is still open state wide.... I'm surprised at this with our wonderfull governor, as he's anti hunting big time....

Stupid. They would rather kids congregate in a wal-mart parking lot than enjoy the bounty expanses of public land available to them.

Reactions: aholdren

Fletch

Supporting Member
Stupid. They would rather kids congregate in a wal-mart parking lot than enjoy the bounty expanses of public land available to them.
Yeh, I can't figure out why they let kids congregate in so many areas and stop them from spending quality time in the woods turkey hunting... Esp. now since they are off from school and could take advantage of it...