Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FYI Future Felons

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Didn't know if anybody heard but we are all about to be felons on 3/23 do to BFA and their screw up a few months ago.

EMERGENCY ALERT!
Buckeye Firearms Association's HB228, by Representative Sarah LaTourette, has HUGE anti-gun provision in it that may OUTLAW AR15's as of March 24!

Basically any gun over 26" with a pistol grip, thumbhole stock, or suppressor. Included are AR rifles and AK's would make you a felon.

Matt

Norton, OH
I saw this comment from them on their Facebook page:

Legislative Service Commission, who writes and edits bills, made an error in the final version of the bill. There were dozens of bills and versions of bills floating around in lame duck. They're aware of it and it will be corrected. The articles you're reading are from people who like to stir up the crap instead of working for gun rights. Sad.

Matt

Norton, OH
They don't have anything official up yet, but they are duking it out in comments on other posts.
Screenshot_20190213-170219_Facebook.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I saw this comment from them on their Facebook page:

Legislative Service Commission, who writes and edits bills, made an error in the final version of the bill. There were dozens of bills and versions of bills floating around in lame duck. They're aware of it and it will be corrected. The articles you're reading are from people who like to stir up the crap instead of working for gun rights. Sad.

I wouldn't say being vigilant in regard to something like this is stirring up crap, especially since it's true, it existed regardless of it being a legislative mistake. I am sure there are plenty on the left that would have no issue with such a mistake being slipped into a bill.