Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Friend in need of prayers

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Matt is a good friend of mine. Close to 25 years as a fire fighter and paramedic. Currently our fire inspector. His daughter graduated with our daughter and was recently married. His son is a year younger than our son. They played soccer together and we sat at games together often. He is also an avid upland bird hunter who enjoys traveling out west to work his dog. Just a fantastic human being.

Not sure exactly details, nor does it matter, but he had a respiratory issue. Came on fairly sudden. Was out on a vent. Eventually diagnosed as ARDS. Life flighted to a bigger hospital. Currently fighting for his life. If you could say an extra prayer for him and his family I would appreciate it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like things are not getting better. Making some hail Mary type efforts now. If they work, they are hard on the body long term. If they don't work. . . He won't make it. I'm dreading the updates. They haven't been trending in the right direction.

Such a genuinely great man/family man/Christian man/public servant. This one is hurting the entire community. He is liked by anyone who knows him.

Tommy g

Nj
Matt is a good friend of mine. Close to 25 years as a fire fighter and paramedic. Currently our fire inspector. His daughter graduated with our daughter and was recently married. His son is a year younger than our son. They played soccer together and we sat at games together often. He is also an avid upland bird hunter who enjoys traveling out west to work his dog. Just a fantastic human being.

Not sure exactly details, nor does it matter, but he had a respiratory issue. Came on fairly sudden. Was out on a vent. Eventually diagnosed as ARDS. Life flighted to a bigger hospital. Currently fighting for his life. If you could say an extra prayer for him and his family I would appreciate it.

Prayers sent, my older brother had ARDS they can pull through. Keep the faith