Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Found my first one

Jason Short

Wayne County
Well I went out today to do a little shed hunting as I know a few have dropped already and it was way to nice to stay outta the woods. I haven't looked for any in years past but I will be this year. Walked from about 10:30 to 3:30 and found my first one but couldn't find any others. This'll be a good thing to do while I wait for bass fishing to get started up again, anyway here it is.
004.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I might head out again tomorrow after church if the weather is decent, just what I need....another addiction lol

You will be amazed at how much you will learn about your deer and hunting. Combing the woods has answered a lot of my own questions about the deer and property. Hope you find several more!

Jason Short

Wayne County
Took another walk today for a few hours and didn't find anything. Tried a new spot and then back to the property I found that one on to look for the other side with no luck. Did find a possible stand site for next year though close to some real thick bedding areas

Jason Short

Wayne County
Found my second one yesterday. Just a little 3 pt but it was good to find another one after a couple fruitless walks. I think I'll head out again this afternoon before the game
002 (2).jpg

Jason Short

Wayne County
Turned out to be a good afternoon to be out there, absolutely beautiful day to be outside. I went back to the spot where I found my first one to look for the other side. I ended up finding it not 40 yards from where the other one was!

001.jpg002.jpg