Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sold - Elite Impulse 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chass

The Hills
My father is wanting to get rid of his compound. He loves it but it's time for him to switch to a crossbow. This thing hasn't had 100 arrows thrown and extremely well taken care of. Might have been in the woods 5 times.

Bow is located in Greenwich, Huron county.

$800 for everything listed and shown below. Bow alone and accessories was around $1400 I believe. Let me know if you have any questions.

Elite impulse 31 60lb 28"
Trophy ridge react sight 5 pin
B stinger stabilizer
QAD drop away
14 gold tip hunter pro 400gr
Fuse clinch series double caliper release
Fuse 4 arrow attachable quiver
Allen bow case

Extras
B stinger stabilizer
B stinger stabilizer splitter
Trophy ridge stabilizer
Scott little goose release
Quiver piece to attach to bow

20190721_124850.jpg
20190721_124415.jpg

Reactions: giles

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I sent this to a buddy who put me on the lookout for a good bow/deal for him. He wants to get back into compound hunting. Not sure what his budget is, but I did my part to convince him how great a deal it is

Reactions: Chass

Chass

The Hills
I sent this to a buddy who put me on the lookout for a good bow/deal for him. He wants to get back into compound hunting. Not sure what his budget is, but I did my part to convince him how great a deal it is
Yeah it's a pretty good deal. He traded his Hoyt in for it just for the back wall on it. I'm also a Hoyt guy, I shot it a few times when he first got it and I was pretty impressed. Also comes with some broadheads and a practice broadhead. Not sure exactly what. Absolutely everything he needs to get going!

Status
Not open for further replies.