Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FLORIDA HOG HUNT

Stressless

Keene, OH
No baiting on public land in FL.... even for feral hogs, makes no sense but there it is. The forecast cooler wx should have them up -n- about ... just gotta do some legwork and actually hunt.

Couldn't mail order a better forecast -

1643204902960.png

Last edited:

Stressless

Keene, OH
Well, Chance got the Vid and had to pull out of the hunt, including his place which was completley understandable since he wasn't gonna be there. Chancegriffs, BC40, Jackalope and I did some CAP tonight after that news came down...
Crisis action planning

Crisis action plans are developed during time-sensitive situations in response to a current or imminent incident. Planners modify deliberate plans to create crisis action plans. Crisis action plans are developed based on the situation and the risks that exist as planning occurs.
...and came up with a plan that keeps three of us hunting and found a place to stay not too far from where Chance's place is. So looks like it's a go.

Stressless

Keene, OH
Version phones for the win!!

LoL watching a trail between hammocks at the end of a tidal mash... Movement.. almost smashed a trash panda with a 30-06...

;)

Stressless

Keene, OH
Well here's how its shaking w three newbies at this game.

Today we're taking blocks of Swamp and using standers and a pusher.

White are John and I at 0900 blue is Joe. We split up to sit for an hour then at move to these spots for Joe to do a slow stalk in our direction...

I'll let the other guys tell of the flailing last evening.

Good hunts, pig seen, none harmed but a lil'pride. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220131-081526_onX Hunt.jpg