Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FLORIDA HOG HUNT

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Alright guys I figure it’s time I fill y’all in. Those who met me at Giles’ get together know I was speaking about taking or getting some guys together to do a hog hunt at the end of this year beginning of next. I’m going to start planning now. The plan is those who would like to attend, it will be from January 28th- February 8th! I will be hosting the event at my river house down in the city of Cheifland, Florida. It can accommodate a few campers, three bedrooms inside and probably a dozen tents. It’s not the Ritz Carlton but it’ll hunt lol! We will be hunting a piece of public that I grew up hunting and know very very well and is over run with pigs. I know it’s a far haul for most but the feedback I got was pretty great at Giles’ get together so I figured i would make it public! Any further questions for those wanting to attend feel free to ask!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alright guys I figure it’s time I fill y’all in. Those who met me at Giles’ get together know I was speaking about taking or getting some guys together to do a hog hunt at the end of this year beginning of next. I’m going to start planning now. The plan is those who would like to attend, it will be from January 28th- February 8th! I will be hosting the event at my river house down in the city of Cheifland, Florida. It can accommodate a few campers, three bedrooms inside and probably a dozen tents. It’s not the Ritz Carlton but it’ll hunt lol! We will be hunting a piece of public that I grew up hunting and know very very well and is over run with pigs. I know it’s a far haul for most but the feedback I got was pretty great at Giles’ get together so I figured i would make it public! Any further questions for those wanting to attend feel free to ask!

I should be there.

Bigcountry40

Sort of busy

Attachments

• 92135252-E1B4-49E8-89D7-BA4678A79727.jpeg
    92135252-E1B4-49E8-89D7-BA4678A79727.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 178

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
The closer we get to the date, I will fill in more for details. I’d like to set it up kinda like we did the event at Giles’! Get food in order and sleeping arrangements. As far as hunting goes, this WMA down there is quite big and there is are more pigs down there than you can shake a stick at!