Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2019 N.J. Bear Season......

Fletch

Supporting Member
Slow so far... Had one come through earlier.. He needs a few more years....

MVIMG_20191014_080647.jpg
IMG_20191014_080735.jpg
is

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dan.... Area I'm hunting has a ton of twisted thick Mount laurel... It would take alot of trimming to get shots from up in a tree... So sitting on the ground let's you look under it...Still thick and you have to really pick your shots... Area that bear walked through is my best shot... Here's what it looks like behind me.....

00000IMG_00000_BURST20191014122021275_COVER.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Maybe Yogi ate Rich???
Nah... Yogi didn't eat me.... I'm home now, wind was picking up and I started to get a headache... All my trail cam pics from that area are morning pics, not a single afternoon pic.... So decided to leave... Seems to be a slow day across the state from others we know... Strange everyone has tons of trail cam pics however few bears shot...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
If I was a betting man I'd have lost yesterday - I would have bet ol' Fatty would be layin' in a heap, but he didn't show up.
Today will be the day.

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Didn't go this am... Got an am doctor's appt... Might go this afternoon even though I'm not really an afternoon hunter... One thing for sure. Thurs. Fri. Sat. I'm doing all day sits dark to dark as I can use the online muzzy.... Can reach out pretty far with that.... Not that it matters much in that thick shit.... LOL.