Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded and Fullbore shed finds of 2016-2017 season

Diablo54

Outside
Ric. Share the pic of this buck and karissa's dead head in the same pic. For the new guys. Shows how big that thing is! If you can't dig it up I think I have it saved.

Glad you got the other side!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hammer! Very cool you were able to strike up a deal. So what's the gross score of that beast?

Me and my buddies at deer camp will stretch a more tedious accurate tape on him over the 17-19 weekend but I roughly come up with around 193" gross not counting anything abnormal. That's just as the 6x5 typical frame. Until you hold this beast will you totally appreciate its true size. The mass and weight will clear that up in a hurry! :smiley_bril:

Fletch

Supporting Member
Thats great you got the other half.. Now I would get a cape and mount that beast to enjoy the beauty how he was in his prime...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I walked a good bit on Friday and Saturday and got skunked. Not seeing a ton of sign either which is part of my problem plus many are still carrying.

Ron took his SIL, Nick out and he found 2 yesterday. Here's the only ATL pic that was sent to me.

Nick with his finds

Ron bought a finished cedar tree off a friend to display a small portion of his collection