Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally joined.

Welcome!

I've been interested in that precision 22 stuff but it's quickly becoming as pricey as the centerfire version. That and until my kids either want to try it out or they're done with extracurriculars i probably won't have the time to invest.

Would love to see your set up and such.
I believe im going to buy the Bergara b14r. Your right as to the expense, i could buy a nice AR for what im going to have to get started.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hello and welcome. Great to have you here. Last year at our summer shoot at Mingo there was a guy shooting precision 22 off a sled. He would take a while to get everything set up for the shot and then I swear all he did was blow on the trigger. Sensitive. :ROFLMAO:

Great to have you and can't wait to read more about your shooting. Maybe we can have you on the podcast too to tell a couple hunting stories. (y)

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here. Last year at our summer shoot at Mingo there was a guy shooting precision 22 off a sled. He would take a while to get everything set up for the shot and then I swear all he did was blow on the trigger. Sensitive. :ROFLMAO:

Great to have you and can't wait to read more about your shooting. Maybe we can have you on the podcast too to tell a couple hunting stories. (y)
lol. i have more of a radio face.