Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Excellent Compound Bow Tuner

Hoytman62

I’m from Coshocton, Ohio and I would like to get my Compound bow tuned up real good. Any recommendations on AN EXCELLENT COMPOUND BOW TUNER? I would go to Columbus, Canton or a 100 to 150 mile radius. I have had a couple but they never spent much time on it!

Thanks so much for your input!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I cannot say enough about Milo. He spent a lot of time not only setting up my bow but explaining what he was doing. I kind of felt bad for taking up so much of his time.

rsmith

Another great place to take your bow is to Great Lakes Outdoor Supply in middlefield. Jeff and Zach do amazing work. It’s about a 2 hour drive for you but they are the ones who tuned by bow for me and set up my arrows and my bow shoots money for me. But either way you can not go wrong with either them or with Milo as long as your arrows are correct for your setup. What bow and what arrows are you shooting?

Last edited:

Hoytman62

Another great place to take your bow is to Great Lakes Outdoor Supply in middlefield. Jeff and Zach do amazing work. It’s about a 2 hour drive for you but they are the ones who tuned by bow for me and set up my arrows and my bow shoots money for me. But either way you can not go wrong with either them or with Milo as long as your arrows are correct for your setup. What bow and what arrows are you shooting?

I have HOYT CRX32 and shoot Gold Tip 300 spline Hunter Arrows.

Gordo

Athens County
Years back I bought a Hoyt off of AT and had it mailed directly to Milo to set up/tune/select an arrow.

Holy sheet that bow was dialed in like no other. Lazer beams

The thing about Milo is (if you are there when he tunes) he will TEACH you how to do it yourself. Now a lot depends on if you have a bow press and all but the rest of the tuning is something all of us can learn. Luckily when I got my new bow I followed his advice and didn't need to use a press to finalize things.

Hoytman62

Gotta tell ya, you all are right on Milo the bow tuner!! Wow! What a man! So knowledgeable and the best I have had the pleasure of working with on my bow!! He showed me so many things, it was unbelievable! I am getting a new bow and I will guarantee you he will be the man to tune that puppy, no one else! I was taken by two sporting good stores and a couple individuals! Never again! Milo’s the MAN! Again thanks for the information about him! I would recommend him hands down! Thanks so much Milo!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
My pleasure brother. Glad we got you heading in the right direction. See you soon