Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ESPN reports Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
send the university an email and ask how they concluded that he " Permitting such misconduct to continue is not consistent with the values of the University and reflects poorly on Coach Meyer."
A police report was filed, apparently someone with a badge and authority concluded that there was no criminal activity occurring. So is he supposed to report that there was a report?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A police report was filed, apparently someone with a badge and authority concluded that there was no criminal activity occurring. So is he supposed to report that there was a report?

Again. That's been decided. The university concluded that Urban "Failed to take sufficient management action relating to Zach Smith’s misconduct"

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Let it go Joe! Lol

I know you can’t cuz you’re having TOO much fun.

Send Nick Saban and the UA an email why they allowed the hiring of Lane Kiffin into their highly straight and narrow university where Gods laws are practiced 10 days a week. Lol
It’s nice that Nick was willing to give those two pot smoking players a second chance so they could suit up and help the Tide Roll up some more wins for him. He’s a much more ethical coach/person than UM. 👍🏻

Like Larry said, If Urban stood on the top of his house yelling to the University’s ethics and compliance dept what he knew if anything they’d prolly say, Has the PD been notified? Has their been charges filed?
It’s my understanding they don’t looking into coaches domestic problems just student and student athelete problems.
You say you can give two shits but I think you give three. 😂

Reactions: Bigslam51

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Let it go Joe! Lol

I know you can’t cuz you’re having TOO much fun.

Send Nick Saban and the UA an email why they allowed the hiring of Lane Kiffin into their highly straight and narrow university where Gods laws are practiced 10 days a week. Lol
It’s nice that Nick was willing to give those two pot smoking players a second chance so they could suit up and help the Tide Roll up some more wins for him. He’s a much more ethical coach/person than UM. 👍🏻

Like Larry said, If Urban stood on the top of his house yelling to the University’s ethics and compliance dept what he knew if anything they’d prolly say, Has the PD been notified? Has their been charges filed?
It’s my understanding they don’t looking into coaches domestic problems just student and student athelete problems.
You say you can give two shits but I think you give three. 😂
Pot smokers with two stolen guns in the car. Get it right! 😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So we have Urban back after 3 games. If I am OSU, I am still starting to shop for a new coach. Don't get me wrong, dude can coach. Dude can recruit. This won't be the last fiasco though in my opinion. I also think this will make for an interesting season. I'm curious as to how it will effect the boys.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
FB_IMG_1535187118376.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm up feeding a 4 month old wtf is your excuse for being up at this hour on a Saturday.

Get used to it. I was up at that time too. Getting a a senior to the bus for cross country. Next? Soccer team breakfast for our freshman at 9. Then a midday game. You've got 17-18yrs to go buddy!

Reactions: finelyshedded