Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

EPE (Eric's) hunting log..

epe

Lancaster
Went out this morning, and only saw two fawns (by themselves), and a forkhorn. Back in the field treestand.

epe

Lancaster
Off the field.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352149545276.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352149545276.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 256

epe

Lancaster
Dejavu.. Tonight I was back in the field treestands. Watched two does three fawns and the same 6 pt slowly feed at the other end of the field.. Had a doe come out on our end of the field and start feeding. I heard a buck grunt, but never saw him.. I started watching the doe feed in front of dad, waiting for him to shoot her...I look out past her, to the middle of the field and see a BIG bodied buck.. walking out.. He is 100+ yards at last shooting light and I can see white rack with the naked eye... I put the binos on him and could see he was at least a 10... Looked a lot like the buck in my avatar. Same field as him, same spot. He worked his way up to the does, got within 15 yaards, put his head down and chased them all over. Got stuck in the stand way after shooting light by the lone doe.. Barked at her and got out of there.. Gonna put a blind up on the other end tomorrow night to ambush his big azz...