Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Curran's 2014 - 2015 all things outdoors Journal

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just some pics from waterfowl season...

Last weekend we managed 7. Birds wanted in the field next door to us which caused some difficulties. Then they wanted in a pond nearby. The groups that worked got killed.

Today we grinded out a couple more. Birds were really unsure of themselves. Most were wanting in the pond today but others were just flying around aimlessly. We shot well on the ones that gave us a look.

Timber got to pick up a couple...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks Guys. Can't wait to get back after them again. Maybe this week, the weekend is shaping up to be a busy one at the homestead.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice buck that showed up a few hours after we put the corn and camera out. He's busted up but if given the opportunity I'd still shoot him. This property could be gone next year so there's no sense in passing up anything really.

My helper...

And just a few hours later...

No pictures of him since then though. We switched out the cards and dumped more corn yesterday. I'm not going to be able to hunt it until possibly Monday but that looks to be a good day with the forecast calling for colder temps and snow moving in. That should get the deer wanting to fill their bellies. Hopefully that helps me fill the freezer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sure is. At least then he isn't giving you his frustrated "you guys suck" look. Lol

Rotflmao

:smiley_clap: Loved ALL the pics Sean as you continue to catch the perfect reflections with that crystal clear lens of yours! You should send pics to companies who print up calendars or magazine editors. Yours rival pics from Mike Biggs and Lenard LaRue III!
Keep em coming buddy!