Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Creamer's trail cam pics

Creamer

Athens
What the hell? WHat are the odds a tree top falls and takes out the feeder with a nearly direct hit?

It happened on Halloween. Freakin ghosts.

This guy is becoming a regular and starting to flirt with daylight movement.

This is a weird looking deer, I think I have pics of him from last year.

Perfect tree placement to block racks on sparring/fighting bucks.

New buck.

Creamer

Athens
The day I shot my public land buck, I hung a camera on the tree I hunted and left it for a couple weeks. Not a ton of pics but more confirmation it was a good buck funnel for the rut. Here's the last pic it took of me after I packed my gear out.

I'm not sure exactly when we dragged my buck through, but I'm guesstimating less than an hour before the next pic...

Old dickhead still shows in the back yard some.

My little helper.

Creamer

Athens
Dickhead is still hanging in the yard from time to time.

Is this thing on?

True to form, consistent now to the last 5 years on this property, bucks get daylight active around the feeder roughly Nov 10-20. This little dude might be a cool buck in a year or two.

I've known this deer long enough he feels like family.

Creamer

Athens
Dodged a theft bullet with a camera on public ground. It does pay to conceal cameras as much as you can. This one was in a tangle of vines wrapped around the tree, very tough to spot even though it wasn't hung high.

Not a lot of pics in the spot, but several of this buck. There's some locust trees in the area and I missed the window on the pods as a food source. By the time I hung the camera I only saw one pod left on the ground.