Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crazy!

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Saw this too, was wondering how the hell he got the head off the other one. Either coyotes chewed it off or that deer had some impressive fat reserves to wait for it to rot

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
What the Hell. Agree with everyone else's thoughts. That had to Fuckin stink. What kind of mount would you do?

Lucky

Sunbury
a European mount would b the way to go on that at least thats what id do it would b a cool european mount seen one at delaware wildlife area office that was found in the park had to suck bad to be that deer both are nice racks though

Qback5

Saw this. Same thoughts as those stated. I also wondered about the angle of the most recently alive buck. He seems to have gotten behind the longer dead buck. Any chance he locked in after the first buck started rotting some?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Saw this. Same thoughts as those stated. I also wondered about the angle of the most recently alive buck. He seems to have gotten behind the longer dead buck. Any chance he locked in after the first buck started rotting some?

Now that is a plausible theory which I could stand behind. Almost hard to believe he drug it around until it rotted off.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Now that is a plausible theory which I could stand behind. Almost hard to believe he drug it around until it rotted off.
That's about the only thing that makes since. Itd take a long time to rot that much. Only other thing is dead bucks neck is snapped and a fence wire or rocks are perfectly positioned for live buck to cut hide and muscle. I'm going with dead and rotten before the fight.