Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Crawford County trespassers

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
uploadfromtaptalk1409665848321.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409665868844.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
MMmmmK, that's a funny combination! Are there any real deep pools in that creek?

Yes, there are some deep pools in there but they are about 1/2 mile from 2 different bridges. Not sure why they would be back this far messing around. Either way they only have until November and after that they better watch where they step or they may find themselves in a #2 Duke lol.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
They both have wet pant legs. First thought I had with the shitwhistle with the backpack was out poaching ginseng or checking on weed. Maybe the dude with mask is afraid of a paint bomb...lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I thought the first dude was checking his weed as well. Still doesn't account for the kid that was with him. Just strange if you ask me lol. If your going swimming then why the backpack? If your checking weed then why take your scuba diving brother along lmao. Just doesn't make any sense to me lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I thought the first dude was checking his weed as well. Still doesn't account for the kid that was with him. Just strange if you ask me lol. If your going swimming then why the backpack? If your checking weed then why take your scuba diving brother along lmao. Just doesn't make any sense to me lol

Hydroponic weed lol