Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Conor Mcgregor

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Vegas is always on the table, but I think Conor wants to fight in Russia. It's a bigger venue over there and closer for his fan base. It makes sense too.

Reactions: MoonLab

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
@bowhunter1023 well, looks like its gonna happen in vegas
Screenshot_20180806-141520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180806-140759_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-140759_Instagram.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 145

Floki

He will beat Donald in two rounds or he’s getting an ass whooping. It shoulda been Justin Gathje He fought. Donald deserves the money by all means. But Justin shoulda been the fight.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
For anyone who wants to watch it free, just google reddit ufc streams on the fight night close to the time of broadcast and choose one of the many. I just do it on my laptop and plug hdmi cable in to tv. You can watch damn near anything for free
How the fuck I not know this, lmao

Reactions: Mike and 5Cent

Floki

For anyone who wants to watch it free, just google reddit ufc streams on the fight night close to the time of broadcast and choose one of the many. I just do it on my laptop and plug hdmi cable in to tv. You can watch damn near anything for free

I usually go to VIP Box . Need an ad blocker at least for phone. But you can watch every sport/ PPV there free even big time wrestling.

Crappieking15

Earth
All these boys used to act like this, the sport is just getting big enough to get the attention. I don’t mind it at all, let the men be men and testosterone run these animals. Professionals, they are not. I don’t like boxing because of the professionalism. Let these boys street brawl, on and off screen.
What professionalism is in ufc other than no nut shots and a ref stops u before u kill the other person... other than bare knuckle boxing ufc is top shelf... hats off to these guys for fighting and taking a beating for the length of time they do... if you have ever been in a fight you find out what kind of shape your in... by the looks of most of us beer has really taken a toll on our guts 😂😂😂

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
What professionalism is in ufc other than no nut shots and a ref stops u before u kill the other person... other than bare knuckle boxing ufc is top shelf... hats off to these guys for fighting and taking a beating for the length of time they do... if you have ever been in a fight you find out what kind of shape your in... by the looks of most of us beer has really taken a toll on our guts 😂😂😂
Agreed lol. Last fight I got in was a few years after the last couple I had been in. It only involved me throwing a few punches snd chasing another guy around a vehivle and I damn near died of heart failure. I honest to goodness said to myself in the car "no more of this shit unless absolutely necessary"

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County

Nothing like promoting illegal activities to see a product that you should pay for. 👍