Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

cold shot

Jamie

Ohio
I think it's time for a new deer target. you've killed that one to death. :LOL: R&W targets. high quality, fair price. replacement vitals or mid sections available for all their targets.

Reactions: Creamer

Creamer

Athens
I think it's time for a new deer target. you've killed that one to death. :LOL: R&W targets. high quality, fair price. replacement vitals or mid sections available for all their targets.

I'll look into those. I just ordered about a dozen large printed target "sheets" I can pin on my big range bag. The deer versions are like 40"x28". That will get me by for a while.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Today at lunch. 20yards
IMG_20200716_123608711.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you don't mine, I'm trying to bask in the glory of making a good shot, here. Nancy, Nancy, Nancy. It's always Nancy. Ya know, nobody really likes her much, Geezer.:ROFLMAO:
Now that’s funny!!!!! 😂😂😂😂 Jamie you sounded “Hoot like” for a second there 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Jamie

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good shooting!

I need to put strings on my compound if I’m gonna hunt with it. Can’t bring myself to order them. Mason went through a bunch of arrows last fall, I did not so he has stripped the perfectly good fletching from my leftovers to make them match his. So now I have no proper arrows for my string-needing compound. And like the string, I currently lack the ambition to order more.
Fortunately, I have plenty of arrows for my trad bows and I’m shooting them better than I have in decades. I may force myself into elitism yet again. But I do have a couple crossbows ready to roll too. 😁

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I’ve been shooting more regularly lately. Adjusted my brace height a couple weeks ago and finally got around to resetting my nock point. I also ditched the clicker / draw-check I was using. I found that it just seemed to be creating a distraction for me. I’ve also been shooting with just 2 fingers instead of 3... seems more comfortable.

CC5C837C-66B4-4E35-9A9A-27F2DC6C20D1.jpeg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What is it with you trad guys? Spend all your money on bows and arraws and can’t afford the target? 😂😂😂
Nice shooting JB....
Ha! I know man... It's pathetic! I really need some new targets BAD. But for some reason it's always the very last thing on my priority list.

Reactions: "J" and giles

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I
What is it with you trad guys? Spend all your money on bows and arraws and can’t afford the target? 😂😂😂
Nice shooting JB....[/QUOTE
I don’t think I’m a trad guy but... big horn sheep Glen del buck Coyote, another coyote, black panther and javelina More deer out by the pond I’ll blame Mason for these
3FDD7DB4-D4DB-4B8D-A056-A9D4CD36CC79.jpeg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Didn’t really do a cold shot today. Mason and I shot this afternoon and I shot a few more groups tonight when I got home from the shop. I shot about as well as I ever have today. Tonight was a repeat of this afternoon. Im sure it will fall apart before season. Here are groups from 20,30 and 40 yards respectively.
964DDB8C-A7DA-4F0F-B446-6D63906BDCEA.jpeg
277628F2-E4F7-47A5-A30B-F380265E2AE8.jpeg
BA6AFC74-5B0D-466F-A71B-76002045F008.jpeg