Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chiggers SUCK....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Chiggers occupy shaded areas with thicker vegetation. You can treat your yard with cedar granulars but the whole yard usually doesn’t require it.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Permethrin bomb them mudda fookers. Show no mercy. If you had them bad like I got them a couple times, you don’t need me to explain.

I got them bad going on my Midwest trips in September. They are in the grass mainly, sunny, shaded areas who fucking knows. They some bad dudes and the gifts keep giving for weeks. Worst spot to get them is in sweaty areas.... between toes, fingers, thin skin areas, crotch, crack, ball sack, waist/belt line, neck, underarms, belly button, behind knees and any other skin your wearing. Ask me how I know!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Here's the other ankle this morning.. Last year my other friend got them bad out there.. I thought he got them on farm Chad hunted.. Now I'm not sure.. Took several weeks for bites to go away, in the meantime wife made him sleep in the guest room... LOL
IMG_20190821_100220.jpg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Permethrin bomb them mudda fookers. Show no mercy. If you had them bad like I got them a couple times, you don’t need me to explain.

I got them bad going on my Midwest trips in September. They are in the grass mainly, sunny, shaded areas who fucking knows. They some bad dudes and the gifts keep giving for weeks. Worst spot to get them is in sweaty areas.... between toes, fingers, thin skin areas, crotch, crack, ball sack, waist/belt line, neck, underarms, belly button, behind knees and any other skin your wearing. Ask me how I know!
Next time you get them on your balls, send Giles a pic!😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you’re having issues around your house/hunting cabin, you can treat the areas where they congregate (usually shaded grassy areas) cedar granulars