Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

chew, snuff, chaw, dip, etc

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Sat down the can at midnight last night. Already powered through that 10am craving where my subconscious was like "alright fucker this ain't funny, where's my dip!"

Quit once before for 6 months and have regretted starting back up ever since.
That's why I dont buy em anymore just do once in awhile for special occasion

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. At one point I smoked a pack a day and dipped a can a day. Quit smoking about 2 years back when I picked up a vape. Started at 18mg of nicotine and cut it to 1.5mg a few months back. Now dropping dip and then cutting the vape to 0mg. Should be off the nicotine wagon here in the next few months. I still pick up a pack when I go to TOO gatherings where I'm consuming a lot of alcohol but i've never had a problem walking away from them the next day.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
The last dip I had was one I stole from Joe January 1st in the tree stand. It's pretty remarkable how much easier it is to jet up hills when I'm shed hunting and not loose my breath. It played hell on my blood pressure and I always felt like my heart was in over drive.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The last dip I had was one I stole from Joe January 1st in the tree stand. It's pretty remarkable how much easier it is to jet up hills when I'm shed hunting and not loose my breath. It played hell on my blood pressure and I always felt like my heart was in over drive.
Interesting. Considering you are a younger man than I am, I wonder how it would affect me? Nah. Nobody likes a quitter. 😁

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Af
Midnight last night made one week. First three days sucked but it's gotten easier. The hardest is at night once i sit down for the evening. A tall cold drink, feet up, and throw in a fatty, a good what to end a day.
After eating or working outside or anything hunting or fishing related was my huge obstacle 😳👍🏻

Reactions: MoonLab

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I’ve been smoking on and off for years. I quit several times....once for over ten years. I started again two years ago (asshole move) and just told my wife I had my last one. The next two weeks are going to be hell but I’m getting to old to be doing that shit. I am determined and know it won’t take long to feel the benefits. I’ll keep you all posted.