Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

chew, snuff, chaw, dip, etc

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Stay strong Dustin, those cans still hangin around your truck ain’t gonna help your cause, just sayin’!
I get it, as I was hooked on the can for 35 years. Good luck buddy, if Ron,me and many other longtime dippers or smokers on here can do it, you can too!👍🏻

Reactions: Jamie and Dustinb80

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
This coming Friday will be 4 weeks. Its been easier than I thought. The craving is gone. I never did start snacking to supplement the cravings. Ive been chewing sunflower seeds on the weekends when Im out camping and drinking, but thats about it. Now its a matter of seeing how long i can keep it up.

Id like to thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through Him all things are possible. I never could have done it without my brother the pool guy. WAH WAH WAH

Jamie

Ohio
you're over the hump, Dustin. the first two weeks were the worst for me. after a month, it was game over. will be dip free for 5 years in July. don't miss it one bit. stay strong, brother. contrary to what non-quitters say, people actually do like quitters. ;)

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i quit chewing snuff for awhile but have picked up the red man again. dont chew while im sitting at home anymore but if i have a beer or am doing something like golfing or hunting ive got one in.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.