Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cell Phones... Need Suggestions....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Can’t take all that money w you. Biden buying you a phone, splurge like yo homies do.
I might take Bidens money and go to Iowa this year... Since I didnt go to Illinois the last two years maybe hit Iowa then Illinois for a couple weeks... I have 5 points in Iowa so I could draw an archery tag in any county.... A man has to get his priorities straight....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm currently using the Samsung S20FE 5G and it's a good phone so far. Little cheaper model and the camera isn't as good as the S21 or the higher priced S20 ultra or plus but it's still a great camera. Apps are all the same and the functionality is basically the same as my older Samsung phones. It isn't much different than my son's pixel.

Going from one operating system to another would take some adjustment and frustration. I've always been a Droid guy and the kids were always IPhone. I wasn't a fan but to each their own.

Reactions: Fletch

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Fletch, here's a thread I started last year. Both of our Galaxy A51s are still going strong and I have not been easy on mine.....due for a screen protector replacement after bouncing out of the truck 2 days ago😆.

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Still havent decided.... That time of the year when I can do without it as the house has a regular phone...... Thanks to all that responded...

Reactions: 5Cent
We have used I-phones since early on and have always had good products. Not even sure which model I have but it's been in my hands for 4-5 years now I believe. Kids had the same phone and both just traded them in for an upgrade, Allen's battery wasn't holding a charge/kept having to re-set it to get to work and Jenna's the microphone went bad in it so couldn't answer calls. All said and done our bill is now cheaper than before. This was a deal through Verizon but you do have to watch that first bill as it came in as double til we called and got them straightened around to what was agreed on. They did the same thing back when I got my phone so it isn't coincidence.

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
So long fd up world if I can get it to work.....hello simplicity.