Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Carhartt Jeans

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I switched over too Carhartt jeans about 8 years ago. Tired of the knees blowing out of the Levi and Rustler jeans I had been wearing.
During our move I ripped out the crotch of one of the jeans but it was about a year old and passed it off as a oh well. Fast fwd in the last two months I purchased 2 new pair. Since then two of the older pair the crotch ripped out and on one of the new pair the rear end ripped out sitting down this morning.
I’d had it and got on the computer and did a live chat with a Carhartt representative with my displeasure of their product. She emailed me a format for submitting pictures of the jeans.
Unfortunately we tossed one of the pairs as they weren’t wearable. So I sent the pictures of the three. 2 ripped out crotches and the back end ripped out. Told them the 4th pair were discarded unfortunately.
Received an email an hour later stating they’re shipping out 4 pair of jeans and I should have them in 5-7 business days.
I will say that I’m impressed with their customer service and their promptness and courtesy dealing with this.
Here’s hoping I have better results with the new ones.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
I switched over too Carhartt jeans about 8 years ago. Tired of the knees blowing out of the Levi and Rustler jeans I had been wearing.
During our move I ripped out the crotch of one of the jeans but it was about a year old and passed it off as a oh well. Fast fwd in the last two months I purchased 2 new pair. Since then two of the older pair the crotch ripped out and on one of the new pair the rear end ripped out sitting down this morning.
I’d had it and got on the computer and did a live chat with a Carhartt representative with my displeasure of their product. She emailed me a format for submitting pictures of the jeans.
Unfortunately we tossed one of the pairs as they weren’t wearable. So I sent the pictures of the three. 2 ripped out crotches and the back end ripped out. Told them the 4th pair were discarded unfortunately.
Received an email an hour later stating they’re shipping out 4 pair of jeans and I should have them in 5-7 business days.
I will say that I’m impressed with their customer service and their promptness and courtesy dealing with this.
Here’s hoping I have better results with the new ones.
Fat ass

Buckmaster

Portage
My new gig on jeans. 5 pocket jeans, $10 per pair, Rural King brand. Save the receipt and they have a lifetime warranty. No questions asked. Get paint on them...turn them in for a new pair.

Reactions: Isaacorps and "J"

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
76A6D0C2-96A6-49CC-AFE8-95826B914571.png

Isaacorps

Columbus
I ditched Carhartts for Dickies years ago. I’m really hard on jeans and the Dickies last as long, if not longer than Carhartts at half the price or better.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I ditched Carhartts for Dickies years ago. I’m really hard on jeans and the Dickies last as long, if not longer than Carhartts at half the price or better.
I’ve never wore them, but that may change if these don’t hold up any better than the last ones.... Thanks for the heads up, Issac...

Reactions: Isaacorps

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I'll have to try that next... so far so good I have 3 wrangler Jeans. No tips or anything like that. Love it so far.

Reactions: Isaacorps

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not sure about the fit of the Dickies. 34 a little tight, 36 too loose. One of the reasons for Carhartts were the option of a 35 waist.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
They ain't cheap but if you can shop the sales, Duluth Trading Co jeans will last until the cows come home. And the fire hose flex fit ones are super comfortable.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Buckmaster

Portage
They ain't cheap but if you can shop the sales, Duluth Trading Co jeans will last until the cows come home. And the fire hose flex fit ones are super comfortable.
Always wanted to try a pair since I’m a little beefy. I can’t justify a $75 pair of pants. I’ve been known to blow out crotches, pull off belt tabs, and shred the fronts from utility works. Can you provide a review on them?