Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can we get some dang snow?!?!?!

Bigcountry40

I think Im going to try tonight, I have decent buck on camera, extreme tall, I know there is another monster on this property that my gun missed fired on during gun season. 20mph out of the west- Feels like it 1 degrees out, Im going to try to sit for an hour and half in my climber. Can't kill em on the couch

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Just cleaning the driveway.
E60FBD19-48BD-467C-AB50-24B3D5F34149.jpeg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Lol, Jim it looks as wind blown as it is here. Squall after squall but blowing away! Finally laid down and hour ago, if not for a few beers deep, I would be doing what Jon is doing. I'm trying not to think this woulda been a nite I released another arrow lol.

Good luck Jon!

Reactions: CJD3
Well a bust this evening. Saw a large set of tracks in the new mud on my way in and was hoping he would come back thru this evening, but I didn't see a deer. Oh well. That is likely my last hunt for the year. Time to get working on some habitat projects and get ready for spring turkey. Plus I want to do some scouting/shed hunting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We weren't supposed to see anymore snow. Two spreaders did not get emptied all the way. Got one in service. The other parked in heated shop. Took my truck out and finished the night. Only one spreader is out of service even though we worked on it when we got back to the shop. Going to need to crawl in Hopper and chisel out chunks of frozen salt. Argh.