Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Burn Care. 101.

Stressless

Keene, OH
For anyone to expect an commisioned officer (not Warrant or Non-Commission) to rise to the level of "Crew Chief" (enlisted MOS/AFSC) let alone "Revered" within the Air Commando family is obviously oblivious,

:ROFLMAO:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thought I'd add this here, the guy that did this was a revered Pace Low crew chief, lots of combat hours, manages a fleet of war ready planes and crews to keep AFSOF ISR birds in the air, in other words he f'ng knows better as well.

Just rednecks redneckin' my buddy Mooch got the video, back on thr bayou.

No rednecks were hurt in this video... by the grace of God.

$1100 worth of boxed multi mortars in 30ish seconds due to the first box falling over and igniting the other boxes....

Zoom in you can see the redneck herd startle and stampede start when the boat blows up. CANT MAKE THIS UP.

Lessons in this one as well.

I mean. Give rednecks colorful explosives and what could go wrong right. 😅

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here is what it looked like this morning. Making progress. No loss of range of motion. Pain is manageable without ipbuprofin now. 4-5 more days and i'm back in business without the wraps.

Collage 2021-07-15 09_28_24.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Blahahahaha! Leave it to Phil to bust the officers balls. You be nice, officers are real people you know. 🤣

It's okay Stress, he didn't know. Don't let his EPR reflect. 😂
You know what I'm saying. There are leaders and there are ranks. Commissioned or non commissioned. Some of my best leaders didn't have the highest rank. I don't know the fireworks guy. He just jumped in my head like the picture of my last battalion commander. Pretty. Athletic. Well awarded. But never left the office. Smoked his ass on the PT test with a chaw of Redman in my cheek..he asked what I did to train after the 2 mile run. My reply "Well Sir, every now and then my dog gets loose and I have to chase him down. Otherwise, once a year Uncle Sam makes me run 2 miles and do some situp and push ups." To be fair: I was maybe 25 at the time and that run kicked my ass. Mid 11:00 mark on two miles without conditioning now? Be lucky to hit 18min and probably need oxygen. Lol

Reactions: Stressless