Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buckslayers shed hunting endeavors 2014

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here whats sick Seth! You found more on your past few walks than I have total all winter/spring!!! Congrats man, you have some great places!

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I have found a bunch more sheds while out turkey and mushroom hunting. Mostly old chewed up guys but I thought a few pics were in order to be added her. I believe we have right on the 60 mark now this year.
These pics are from this buck.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's pretty cool Seth! The big unscathed shed you're holding with the yellow band around your wrist and in the pic with your dad and y'all's mushrooms, is that from your buck too but from the year before last and the set that's all chewed up from the year before that?
Thanks for sharing! You guys had another dream season IMO!

Last edited:

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
That's pretty cool Seth! The big unscathed shed you're holding with the yellow band around your wrist and in the pic with your dad and y'all's mushrooms, is that from your buck too but from the year before last and the set that's all chewed up from the year before that?
Thanks for sharing! You guys had another dream season IMO!

The old chewed up set is from 2 years ago as is the trail cam photo. The antler with my dad and in my hand is this years shed. Same buck though. Looks like I need to hunt harder back in there. We just found all three antlers this week though.