Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brock/Mason go huntin

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for all the nice comments and congrats! I'm hoping to get out for the last time tomorrow. Some things you just can't quit on until you are forced to by law!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats to Mason on a heck of a long season and bagging couple nice deer along the way. Thank you for taking me along for the ride Brock. A season of ups and downs can humble the best of us but you guys rolled right along with it until the very end. I applaud both of you for your efforts. There are few people that can do what you guys did and even fewer young people that can do what Mason has accomplished.
I look forward to shed season and especially next deer season to see what you two find and accomplish.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I went up to Fayette Co. yesterday to pull a camera. I have not really had a camera out there for a few years. It's always fun to see what kinda stuff you get. I only got pics of a couple of young bucks, a few big old nanny does, and a button buck...not many fawns it seems. I did get pics of an interesting doe. She apparently doesn't have enough lower jaw to hold her long tongue in place. Also, an albino coon, and a couple of guys that would love to find him in the beam of their light, and of course coyotes, plenty of coyotes.

Attachments

• MFDC0329.jpg
    MFDC0329.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 267
  • MFDC0897.jpg
    MFDC0897.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 305
  • MFDC0471.jpg
    MFDC0471.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 254
  • MFDC0126.jpg
    MFDC0126.jpg