Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BRCC May wanna read this

Johnny44

As someone not well-versed in stocks and public companies, is this saying in layman's terms, they pulled some smoke and mirrors tactics to line their own pockets? Honestly, the allegations were like reading a foreign language to me.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
As someone not well-versed in stocks and public companies, is this saying in layman's terms, they pulled some smoke and mirrors tactics to line their own pockets? Honestly, the allegations were like reading a foreign language to me.
That’s how I took it as well, not well versed on PC shaming but that’s my take.
I hope they’re wrong

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It appears that 1791 has filed suit and a SEC complaint also. If what they're saying I true it'll be a massive issue for BRCC. Either way expect their stock to take a hit.

I've never cared for the company personally. I think they heavily use the veteran angle as a marketing scheme and branding tool, but only produce meager outputs for vets in return. Sure they do things like a BOGO sale and hiring about 40% vets. But that's nothing in the scheme of valuation built completely on a pro vet and 2a marketing stick. For instance, their IPO had them valued at about 1.7 billion. They pledged just 5.3 million in shares to their charitable arm. Something is better than nothing and everything helps, but it's pennies compared to the legacy they've built on the marketing path of pro veterans support. And the hiring thing holds less water with me when some of their top wage earners like the VP of IT and their Social media manager get identified as having donated to pro-Biden and Democrat campaign funds. The proofs not in the pudding with me and their pro vet stance. Just my opinion though.

Last edited: