Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BBQ sauce

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Lilly's is some pretty good shit
20200626_215430.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
After the summer shoot you guys are going to throw that stuff in the trash. I'm telling you. Hands down.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Is that something you have to order online?

They have three locations in Ohio. Not sure who else would carry it but I'm sure you can call them to find dealers. . The wifes cousin picked up a case somewhere in Columbus I think.

Reactions: Blan37

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They have three locations in Ohio. Not sure who else would carry it but I'm sure you can call them to find dealers. . The wifes cousin picked up a case somewhere in Columbus I think.
Joe, have you tried mixing that with cream cheese? Put it on crackers.

Reactions: MoonLab

Blan37

SW Ohio
In case anyone else might be interested, here's the response I got from Grandpa's about other locations:

No, there is only the Ashland location, Norton location and summit mall location which are near Akron and Ashland being on the other side of Columbus North. Ashland will be the closest to you in Cinn. but you can order it from the website if you would like and have it shipped.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
In case anyone else might be interested, here's the response I got from Grandpa's about other locations:

No, there is only the Ashland location, Norton location and summit mall location which are near Akron and Ashland being on the other side of Columbus North. Ashland will be the closest to you in Cinn. but you can order it from the website if you would like and have it shipped.

https://grandpascheesebarn.com/products/candied-jalapeno-bbq-sauce

For the gourmets out there....

https://www.pepperscale.com/candied-jalapeno-bbq-sauce/

Reactions: Sgt Fury and Blan37

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Good info. If you'll be at the summer shoot I'm sure we could redbeck express some depending on everyone's demand.

Reactions: Blan37