Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Baiting Mature Bucks.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I admire the dedication and drive you folks that do this have. The past couple years Ron and I have tried dumping ear corn in several spots within gun range just prior gun season but that’s about it for me. He’s planted several poormans plots that have taken off nicely and dumped eared corn in or near them as well but nothing to this extent.
It just sucks feeling the need to bait just to put yourself into the game.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Yep, again, I got rained out and drove back!

covert_201882718396.png
covert_201882719247.png

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Things are setting up pretty nice for you on Saturday. I’ll be checking in on this thread from 6:30 on Sat night. Where is your stand in conjunction with the view in this pics? How far is it?
Will your plan be someone dropping you guys off after dumping? GOOD LUCK BTW! 👍🏻

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Things are setting up pretty nice for you on Saturday. I’ll be checking in on this thread from 6:30 on Sat night. Where is your stand in conjunction with the view in this pics? How far is it?
Will your plan be someone dropping you guys off after dumping? GOOD LUCK BTW! 👍🏻

20 or less yard shot, I'll range find it. Anything can happen! He could come in and bust movement but I think I'm hidden enough. I currently have plans for us to be dropped off, but if not, we can easily slip in un noticed.