Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone interested in a Wyoming Antelope hunt or wanting a partner to hunt out West?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
B25BBFAC-97FE-4581-832A-FBE99B64556F.jpeg
Lol saw that earlier and thought of you joe, lmao

Bigcountry40

I have archery hunted antelope in Wyoming twice it is a draw but pretty much 100% draw.
Tent camped both times was successful both times. It is the most fun hunts I can remember you sees tons of animals. We hunted walk ins, private ranches you can hunt for free. We also hunted BLM land. We did spot and stalk set up blinds on water and built a couple blinds out of sage brush. We even 2 person drives
Archery opens mid August if you decide to change to archery I would be interested
Im going to send you a p.m to get info from you, if you don't mind. I just got off the phone with Wyoming about archery hunting and got a different answer.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Im going to send you a p.m to get info from you, if you don't mind. I just got off the phone with Wyoming about archery hunting and got a different answer.

What answer did they give you? I was looking at unit 63 today. Lots of landlocked public that you can't get to but high success rates.

Bigcountry40

What answer did they give you? I was looking at unit 63 today. Lots of landlocked public that you can't get to but high success rates.
I was told that a person has to draw a general antelope tag, then after drawing a tag buys a archery or special archery license. I am guessing that a person can draw a left over tag for somewhere like 63 then buy the archery after drawing a left over