Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone have traps for sale?

I’m fixing to buy new traps for this coming season. Leg holds for coyotes, and conibears for raccoons and muskrats. Before I went and bought I was going to see if you guys had any for sale. Willing to drive or meet up but not to far. I’m In southwest Ohio.

Reactions: giles

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Cool! There are a few guys on here that snare including myself so you will have no problem getting help. We took 22 yotes out last year and last week I seen a doe with triplets in the area so it helps. Also have seen some pups but you can't get them all.

Big H

Medina
I have traps that I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you want pics. I know that my fox traps were dyed and waxed before I put them in a plastic bin. Also have muskrat stretchers and some other miscellaneous stuff.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I have traps that I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you want pics. I know that my fox traps were dyed and waxed before I put them in a plastic bin. Also have muskrat stretchers and some other miscellaneous stuff.
Sending you a message big H
I’m up by Toledo this weekend if that helps at all.

@Shotgunnwilly You are about to experience the best part of TOO. This is what makes this place so great.