Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another 8

Lucky

Sunbury
Been a long season and was able to to finaly use my buck tag. Had high hopes for my new land i picked up this fall, and only saw two shooters thruout the rut. Many hours this year in my climber without much action. But went out from noon till dark and rite b4 i was about to climb down this guy comes rite to me. Ended up pulling the trigger when he was about 20 yrds away. Went maybe 40 yrds and done. Got a nice 8 last year and another this year. Now if the buckeyes can get there shit together to top the day off.
20191207_172236.jpg
20191207_172403.jpg

Lucky

Sunbury
Thank you guys, wasnt sure i was punching my buck tag this year. Almost always get them with bow mid to early nov. By time December rolled around had little hopes. But felt it yesterday. Pretty sure he was out looking for does that were comming into secondary heat.. Didnt see one deer all day and was about to climb down and decided 5 more mins... And about 4 mins later he came from downwind of me strait to me. Dam near could have used a spear on him. Came rite to me and shot him probly 15 yrds or so from tree i was in. Then watched buckeyes win big 10 championship. Wish all days could be that good.😁