Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual Summer Shoot @ Mingo Sportsman - July 21-23, 2017

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Cool antler hanger I won.
Needed one for the other chain. Second one is in the bedroom.
Thank you!

IMG_3732.jpg

Also a special gift from Chad in exchange for some cherry and apple wood from a long gone farm house's yard that showed up on a 1856 county map. The farm house is long gone but the old apple and cherry trees that would have been growing in the yard only reciently came down.

Thank you Big Guy!!

Before:

IMG_3771.jpg

Now:

IMG_3773.jpg

Reactions: Dustinb80

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Damn Jim looks like you needed that cigar holder! I like the way you improvised though lol. Your welcome, glad you like it!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good stuff Jim! Great job Squatch, perfect gift idea for ole Jimmer.

Hey Jim, I shared your firework display with my wife and Karissa last night and to say they were amazed and impressed would be a gross understatement! rotflmao

I believe Tammy said, "How is he not a professional!" I heard OMG several times as well.....:smiley_clap:

Reactions: CJD3

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Good stuff Jim! Great job Squatch, perfect gift idea for ole Jimmer.

Hey Jim, I shared your firework display with my wife and Karissa last night and to say they were amazed and impressed would be a gross understatement! rotflmao

I believe Tammy said, "How is he not a professional!" I heard OMG several times as well.....:smiley_clap:

Thanks a lot!
:smiley_bril:

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
We've been traveling like mad since I got back from the outing. My bike and gear are still mud covered.

Had a blast. Thanks everyone for great food, spirits, shit giving, and an All American good time.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We've been traveling like mad since I got back from the outing. My bike and gear are still mud covered.

Had a blast. Thanks everyone for great food, spirits, shit giving, and an All American good time.

Your welcome, hoping to see you next year as well....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I believe I forgot a couple thank yous. I'd like to thank Joe, Rick, Cotty, and Cotty SR. For helping with my truck when it took a shit Sunday morning at Mingo. I'd also like to thank Cotty SR and Jr for towing and safe keeping of the ranger for a whole week until I could get over to pick it up. And thanks to Adam for the ride home, much appreciated 😎.