Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

And F#CK Nextdoor too

Smawgunner2

Athens County
One one hand I'm pissed. On the other its laughable. The thing is, I don't recall posting ANYTHING on COVID. I'm freaked vaxed and boosted. I don't agree with mandates or masks, but I never posted Jack shit that would get me booted. I HAVE posted lots of shit about this President, 2nd amendment and other conservative leaning ideals. So clearly they're targeting me. Once again, I'll leave this social media platform echo chamber. Fuck um'
E3157FFD-2085-47B0-B8BF-C8E51B859EB3.png

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Think of it like a social media group for your neighborhood to recommend or complain about businesses. "Hire this guy, he did great work for us" type of thing. Or just community updates, or bitching about your township or garbage guy or whatever. They tried to get me to sign up. No thanks. There's maybe a dozen houses on my mile stretch of road and only 3-4 more on the next mile stretch. We know if someone is sick, someone is target shooting, or something major is happening. Doesn't take long for the word to travel. Kind of look out for each other.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Think of it as a 24/7 virtual homeowners association meeting.

Lots and lots of bitching about lost pets. It gets really entertaining when they get all worked up about 'feral foxes' that 'will try to eat your dogs and cats'. And then someone will see a stray dog with mange and call it a coyote, and all kinds of whining take place. I put my gf on that dist list so she can stay up on things in the area. She cusses me out weekly for that.