Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Abbott plant shutdown again

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This shutdown will only affect a small percentage of babies, but it will be a high-risk population that's affected. It's still a kick to the nuts and makes you wonder how bad the weather really was?!?

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Brandon invokes the wartime production act for solar panels but not baby formula. This administration is FUBAR.
Actually I believe they did. Also if I remember right, they’re allowing European formula into the American market. Which, doesn’t have any of the high fructose syrup in any of it. They’ve banned it.

Reactions: hickslawns

Smawgunner2

Athens County
Actually I believe they did. Also if I remember right, they’re allowing European formula into the American market. Which, doesn’t have any of the high fructose syrup in any of it. They’ve banned it.
Missed that apparently. Seems like it's working 😆🤣😂

Funny how the plant is shut down to so-called flooding but I haven't seen any pictures or video of the devastating flooding that would shut down a plant like that. A plant that was basically shut down by the government up to only a few days ago.........

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Funny how the plant is shut down to so-called flooding but I haven't seen any pictures or video of the devastating flooding that would shut down a plant like that. A plant that was basically shut down by the government up to only a few days ago.........
And erroneously at that. they didn’t find anything that resembled the bacteria that affected the kids there. Also didn’t find any of the bacteria in the form they got from the families of the affected toddlers.

Reactions: Big_Holla