Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

3rd annual lake Norman trip

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well it’s that time of year again, we’ll be heading down next Friday and fishing Norman for the weekend. Like previous years my son will be meeting us there and he and I will fish together for the weekend.
4 of us with 2 boats will travel down and 2 boats down there will meet up with us Saturday morning for 12 hours of hardcore bass fishing 😂😂😂
Beer drinking Saturday evening and 6 hours of fishing Sunday with the trek back Sunday afternoon too Ohio....
Looking forward toobsome boat therapy with my son. He had surgery on his elbow 2 weeks ago so his fishing will be much slower this time around if not limited too the # of casts....
It’ll be good to hang out and BS and relive previous fishing expeditions 😂
This is our 3rd year fishing Norman and it seems to get better every year. Hopefully that’ll continue as the trend.
Stay tuned for updates..... I dropped my boat off in Tennessee the beginning of March with the hopes of it being done by this trip but that’s not playing out as hoped as it’ll be done that Friday we arrive or the Monday following. So I may get home from the trip and turn around and go too Tennessee too retrieve it the following week. We’ll see how it plays out....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
997E95FD-6BCD-4DE5-A0B7-5316030BD1C8.png

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Best of luck J! I’ll be looking forward to your updates. I’m afraid my boat won’t see much action this year so I’ll really enjoy seeing pics of you and yours on the water.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Best of luck J! I’ll be looking forward to your updates. I’m afraid my boat won’t see much action this year so I’ll really enjoy seeing pics of you and yours on the water.
Mine got the carpeting replaced and a new trailer under it. The boat and trailer were 22 years old and the trailer was on its last leg. Boxed frame trailer rotting from the inside out.....
Looking forward too the finished product....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Tomorrow is gathering everyone’s gear and packing up the boat. We’re taking my buddy Shawn’s 18’ Triton down again as it’s the 3rd trip for it as well.