Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2023 Summer Bash Attendance and Food thread

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Hideous but normal for me
20230723_115601.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll say it again, that was the best possible outcome considering what happened!

Made it home, unloaded, and cleaned up. Another great weekend in the books with new stories to tell at future functions!

@giles, thanks again for the hospitality in hosting us. We appreciate Christine's efforts as well, especially the pico!

@Dannmann801, @Mike, @Redhunter1012, and @Quantum673, you guys rocked it out in the kitchen. Each of your meals were incredible and we appreciate your efforts in that regard!

Was great to hang out and shoot the breeze with the rest of you. Bring on Strouds!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Oh no, ya tried to kill Red?!?!
He couldn't have done it if he actually "tried". A freak dog toy accident. 2 inches to my left and my nose would've been flattened, 2 inches higher, right in the eye. It caught me flush on my cheek. Took me a moment to self assess if my teeth and jaw were still Intact. Just a cut inside my mouth and a headache. As Jesse said, it was the best possible outcome other than Dustin actually not throwing a bowling bowl sized toy at my face like Jenny Finch while I wasn't watching

Buckmaster

Portage
It appears a bruised right ass cheek with a cut from us outsiders. We assumed you got raped however we are blessed that you came out of the event with a positive attitude and still smiling. 👍 Only on TOO….

Reactions: Jamie