Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2023 Paint Creek menu and attendance

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I can't bring the entire carport, but can squeeze the tarp for it in my truck it's 10x20. I'll have 2 canopies. What's the verdict on putting straw down? Do they frown on that in the nicer campgrounds?
We can always ask when someone gets to the office. We will also be able to find out if 25 is being used by park employees, if not, we can set up some canopies on the pavement. As well as 24 now that Stressfull is bowing out.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Weather is working its way in the right direction, keep doing the dance fellas.

Screenshot_20230425_204707_The Weather Channel.jpg

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My daughter collects her Masters on Friday so l will be heading to Bowling Green for that. Mason gets his associates the following Saturday so we decided we would close the shop up Friday through the next week. With an impromptu vacation, I hope to be able to drop by a visit with you fellas.

Wife and I talked last night about the weekend and with the impending thunderstorms forecast for Friday we are going to sit this one out. Definitely sorry to get all your hopes up to see me again :ROFLMAO: but the thought of setting up a tent in the rain/thunderstorms and then have storms all night long with good chance of rain all day Saturday just doesn't sound like the "a lot of fun" I promised her for the weekend.

So here's what we want to do, we have our T-Shirts that we paid for, we would like to donate them to anyone that comes there this weekend that would wear them, one is XL and one is 3X. Can't wear em if we aren't there!! :ROFLMAO: Definitely sorry to everyone for not gracing you with our presence though, and especially the food preppers on the head count!! Will miss you all and hopefully we can get Terry to meet you all some other time.