Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Paint Creek Food and Attendance

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Might as well get this one going since we are fairly close.

I will be arriving Thursday, pretty early. I plan on smoking a couple of pork shoulders on Friday for dinner Friday afternoon/evening. Leftovers can be used for lunch Saturday if we want.

Who else can throw down on some chow?

@giles mentioned maybe one night we order a bunch of pizza and have @brock ratcliff deliver. Thoughts?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My kids love pizza and it may be my favorite food. Be good to patronize a local establishment too. Maybe do that Friday since most folks will be traveling in and do a good old fashioned community meal on Saturday when we have time to cook.

Our family will provide coleslaw, mac salad, and a variety of bakes goods. I'll bring some wild goose pastrami, hot pepper mustard, and pickles for making sammiches one day. I'm sure my wife and kids will bring a whole stash of "grab and go" snacks with plenty to share as well. I'll probably plan on smoking up a batch of wings to go with the pizza.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Might as well get this one going since we are fairly close.

I will be arriving Thursday, pretty early. I plan on smoking a couple of pork shoulders on Friday for dinner Friday afternoon/evening. Leftovers can be used for lunch Saturday if we want.

Who else can throw down on some chow?

@giles mentioned maybe one night we order a bunch of pizza and have @brock ratcliff deliver. Thoughts?
I appreciate the thought fellas but there is no way I can run them over to the campground on a Friday or likely even Saturday night. There are some weekends that are a little slower than others but it is pretty rare that we slow down before 8 or 9pm enough to even take a seat for a few.

Reactions: 5Cent

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
My kids love pizza and it may be my favorite food. Be good to patronize a local establishment too. Maybe do that Friday since most folks will be traveling in and do a good old fashioned community meal on Saturday when we have time to cook.

Our family will provide coleslaw, mac salad, and a variety of bakes goods. I'll bring some wild goose pastrami, hot pepper mustard, and pickles for making sammiches one day. I'm sure my wife and kids will bring a whole stash of "grab and go" snacks with plenty to share as well. I'll probably plan on smoking up a batch of wings to go with the pizza.
Im ok with that too.