Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 Strouds. F*** Covid, f*** antifa, f*** lockdown, Strouds is happening. Like death and taxes.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Healthy as a nut here and I've been around all kinds of people since the evet, just over the past few days in town at the courthouse having to do jury duty. Today, I have a heck of workout planned out for me, clearing one of creek areas from all the down trees. Reopening the highway for the deer.

Good luck Jesse!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Do you have to quarantine

No. I'm sure some would say I should, but until I show symptoms, I'm living my life. My board chair is the one I was around who tested positive. We were in a meeting together on Wednesday and talked outside yesterday. He has no symptoms, but he's being forced to quarantine because his test was reported to the Health Department.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
No. I'm sure some would say I should, but until I show symptoms, I'm living my life. My board chair is the one I was around who tested positive. We were in a meeting together on Wednesday and talked outside yesterday. He has no symptoms, but he's being forced to quarantine because his test was reported to the Health Department.
Hope all is good

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I never thought my cooler could get any cooler, but then Along Came @Mike who gave me this cool sticker...
1023201749a.jpg