Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 Strouds. F*** Covid, f*** antifa, f*** lockdown, Strouds is happening. Like death and taxes.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll be putting in my vacation request for next year when I go back to work tomorrow. This event is the one non-negotiable on my calendar every year; guys have heard me refer to this as my "Super Bowl". Fuck organized sports; this is it for me.

Needless to say, I had a great week! Thanks to Dustin and JohnR for their help and company, and thanks to the crew of 5 that went with me to track/recover my deer. I want to say this - not to gay things up (you guys do enough of that, can't help yourselves....), but I really "felt the love" when you guys were pulling for me (in spirit) and then pulling for me (literally) after I shot that deer.

@5Cent next year I'll need your help with breakfast to make eggs to order - I can do 3 things at once to scale, but not eggs at the same time.

You guys are the best.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ah the annual Sunday morning cleanup game of. "Whose chair is this" Quickly followed up with additional games of "Whose cup is this" and "Whose jacket / shirt is this". Sometimes there is a "Does anyone want this _______, I'm not taking it home" :ROFLMAO:

Buckmaster

Portage
I wouldn’t recommend “tagging”...what if you’re employer saw the large gathering with no masks and little social distancing protocol. You may find yourself in quarantine. Just say’n. Different times today.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Made one helluva great weekend fellas. Thank each and everyone of you for showing up and contributing to the laughs and memories.

I made it home around 4:15am and crawled into bed 45 minutes later. I got up at 9 and by 9:30 I got a text to go help track a doe Dante shot. Tracked her through the woods, across bean field, and into a corn field. Kicked her up and she ran back across the beans and into a different corn field. Lost blood after we kicked her up.

Thank you guys for a great time. It was much needed and I truly appreciate it.

Creamer

Athens
Sum mu ma bitch
Upcrease
There's shit, on the outside, of the torlet
Giraffe pussy is only 5'6''. To 6'.
Octagon/stopsign crackers are called oyster crackers, and they only have 6 sides.
You stoopit.