Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 Buck.

PSE13

Shelby
Been absent for awhile. Sorry for that lol. Figured I’d drop by and share my 2020 buck with y’all. Was able to harvest this guy off my aunts 5acre property. She called me Thursday Nov 12th saying she seen a nice buck and that I should come out and try to kill him. So I stopped buy Friday Nov 13th and he was there with some doe so I just watched for awhile. Went out Saturday Nov 14th after the wife got off work. Got settled in and a little after 2pm I grunted and rattled. He came in shortly later giving me a shot at 22 yards and ran 35 before expiring. The Hoyt stokes again. Super pumped it worked out so well and a memorable hint for sure. The 5 acres has been in the family a long time. Sorry I’m bad with pictures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Not much of a hunt. Aunt scouts place, says big buck behind house. You go in she tells you at 4:30 he walks twenty yards from this tree every evening. You climb a tree and kill it. You da man!

Just fugging with ya. Congrats on a great buck. And yes I’m hating [emoji23]

Reactions: PSE13

PSE13

Shelby
Not much of a hunt. Aunt scouts place, says big buck behind house. You go in she tells you at 4:30 he walks twenty yards from this tree every evening. You climb a tree and kill it. You da man!

Just fugging with ya. Congrats on a great buck. And yes I’m hating [emoji23]

Well I’ll take em when I can get them that’s for sure [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk